Your generous donation will support young rural people with scholarships and programs that help them to learn, lead, connect and give back to their communities. This will create real and lasting change.
The Rural Foundation is recognised as a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). Youthrive Victoria is the public face of The Rural Foundation. ABN 33 132 023 342
To make a donation, please choose an option below
Support Youthrive Victoria’s Scholarships
Provide promising young people with vital financial assistance to realise their dream of study at university or TAFE
Support Youthrive Victoria University Scholarships
Support Rural Chances Vocational Scholarships
Support Youthrive Victoria’s Programs
Support the programs that support young rural Victorians
Youthrive Victoria offers young rural people great opportunities to learn, connect and thrive.
- The Young Rural Leaders Program is where school-leavers learn to be a leader of their own life and a leader of others.
- Mentoring is a powerful way of helping young people transition from school to university or training, and then into employment and community engagement.
- Younger rural students in Years 5 and 6 can participate in Dream Seeds® workshops to develop their aspirations, resilience and connections.
All programs depend on fundraising, volunteers and generous donors.
To donate to Youthrive Victoria’s programs:
- Scroll down the embedded donate page
- Select donation amount
- Make sure donation purpose is set to
NFP Fundraising Account: The Rural Foundation – Youthrive Victoria
- Enter your card details
Thank you for your support of our programs.